Terms of Service
- When you are using this website you automatically accepts these terms of service!
- "We" are refered in this text by meaning the owners of the website.
- We may at any time update these terms, and it is your responsibility as a user to make sure you have read the latest version of them.
- If you in any way try or do sabotage for the website owners or our users, this will result in a permanent ban and your tokens will be deleted.
- Please read our responsible gaming before you place any bet or use this website.
- This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
- We does not warrant that: this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
- The user accepts that the website is free-of-charge, regardless of any rake that happens on deposited skins, since they are not fiat money and the user is not obligated to deposit skins by using the website.
- We keep our logs for 2 weeks, if you have not contacted us before 1 week after the incident have happend we may not help or refund you.
- By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
- By placing a bet or gamble on CSGO-Case, you confirm that you are in abidance with your country's laws which allow you to participate in skin betting. This is normally 18 years of age or older, but make sure to check it yourself.
- If we have any concerns about your age we have the right to freeze your account at any time, to ask you to confirm your age.
- We may ban or freeze your account at any time for no special reason if we feel that is needed, but we will try to only do this is special cases where we suspect abuse.
- Any attempt to abuse the economy/market/item-prices, may lead to a ban or freeze of your account.
- If an overpriced item is sold to the market we may freeze or ban your account and remove the difference in the real price and the old price or more from your account.
- This is not a trading service, if you use the website to sell overpriced items and buy other items it may lead to a ban or freeze of your account.
- Any modification on your skins, such as stickers, name tag and also float value will not be calculated in the item price, there are no guarantees that you can get back the same item that you sold to our market.
- We do not give any guarantee that there will be enough skins in the market to use all your tokens to buy. The market is changing all the time and we can not know if there will be enough skins, however when there are enough users the statistics should even it out.
- We take the rights to do whatever we want with the skins that are traded with our bots, we have full ownership of the skins that are traded with us, no refunds are guaranteed.
- Anything done with your tokens is FINAL, we do NOT refund ANYTHING, it is YOUR responsibility to keep your account safe and not let anyone else use it.
- It is your responsibility to remember to logout of public computers and such if you are using your account there, we save your login data with cookies, so you will be logged in until you click the "LOGOUT" button.
- We may decide any price on any item, and change it at any time, if you don't agree with this price, please sell another item or do not use CSGO-Case at all.
- Before you can buy items from our market you have to play 50% of the value you have sold to our market, to prevent users from abusing the market.
- Our free tokens page have no guarantee, if an offer does not pay you we will not refund you, since it's a 3rd party that is taking care about this and we will not be responsible if they do something wrong. Use this at your own risk.
- We are using a provably fair system to pick winners of our games, you can read more about it here.
- We are using cookies to save small pieces of information on your computer.
- All information on this website is copyrighted and may NOT be used by anyone else without premission from the owners of CSGO-Case.com.
- We are not associated with Valve in any way, we will never get any of your account details because you sign in on the official steamcommunity.com website.
- CSGO-Case cannot be held responsible for any losses, you agree that you may lose your skins to other users and not get them back.
Breaches of these teams and conditions
- Without prejudice to CSGO-Case.com other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way,
CSGO-Case.com may take such action as CSGO-Case.com deems appropriate to deal with the breach,
including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website,
contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- By placing a bet you agree to all these rules and conditions.
- If your bet is very low or the odds of the team you betted on is high there is a chance that you will earn 0 tokens, even if you win the bet.
- Users may bet however much tokens they wish until 5 minutes before the match.
- Users may until 5 minutes before the match increase their bet, and you can change team until 1 hour before the match.
- We may not pick the winning team right after a match is done, therefore your bets winnings may be delayed before you get them, but we will always try to pick the winner as fast as possible.
- If something happens with the match that are not precisely specified in our TOS, we have the rights to chose the outecome of the match as we want.
- If CSGO-Case shows the wrong match information, we have the rights to cancel or let the match remain as we want.
- The reward for winning the bet may change untill the match is started, there is no guarantee that you will recieve the stated "potiential amount" from the bet.
- If the result is a draw or the match is cancelled, all tokens are returned to the betters.
- If one team forfeits before the match is started the match is cancelled.
- If one team is assigned default win before the match is started the match is cancelled.
- If the Team Roster changes or use one of stand-ins. We are not refunding your bets.
- A Match that have not started within 30min will be cancelled.
- A Match being postponed once it started more than 72 hours, will be cancelled.
- If player(s) disconnects from the game or a match for whatever reason and the team chooses to continue playing the bets will remain, the same applies if a game is started with missing player(s).
- If a tournament admin announces that the format of a match will be changed, the match is cancelled.
- If there is an announcement from the host of the match about there being any kind of hacking or cheating during the match, the match will be forfeited by the cheating team, this means all bets will be returned to the owners. However if this is announced after the match have finished, there is nothing we will do about it, and the bets will not be refunded.
- If there is a decision about a need for a rematch after the match have finished, we will not be responsible for this and initial bets will remain. Reason for this is because we may already have paid our users.
- It is your responsibility to do the necessary research before you place any bet.
- Bet at your own risk